Hi!, found a solution for this finally. I post the link here, so that this does not remain unanswered!
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-english/2006-March/021604.html greetings! Timo > Hi Folks, > > I have a menu that lists the subpages of the current page. > Obviously this does not show anything at the end of the pagetree. > Since this is confusing for people, in case there are no more children, > a listing of the parent's subpages (this is the current page and its > brothers and sisters) should be shown. > I have no idea if such thing is possible in typosceript. > > I experimented with IFSUB etc., but this seems to lead nowhere. > > Any suggestions? > > My menu goes like this. > > temp.subnavigation = HMENU > > temp.subnavigation.entryLevel = -1 > temp.subnavigation.excludeUidList = 18,4440,5857,995,5874,210,5871,5880 > temp.subnavigation.1 = TMENU > temp.subnavigation.1 { > > wrap = <div id="menu">|</div> > NO { > wrapItemAndSub = <div id="menuitem">|</div> > } > } > } > _______________________________________________ > TYPO3-english mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english > _______________________________________________ TYPO3-english mailing list [email protected] http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english
