Hey Dmitry,

I don't understand the comparison between Xdebug and eaccelerator.
I use xdebug here without a problem (with typo3),
of course not on a production environment.

eaccelerator runs on production without a problem.

Ries
On Dec 22, 2007, at 4:13 PM, Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> Does anyone use XDebug with TYPO3? Some reviews claim it is a bit  
> faster than eAccelerator but when I tried, it just killed web server  
> completely: loadavg #2 went from 2.5 to 40 within minutes (even  
> plain PHP runs better). I wonder if it is my falty setup or TYPO3 is  
> too large for XDebug?
>
> -- 
> Dmitry Dulepov
> TYPO3 core team
> Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
> Skype: callto:liels_bugs
> "Nothing is impossible. There are only limits to our knowledge"
> _______________________________________________
> TYPO3-english mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english

--
Ries van Twisk
Freelance TYPO3 Developer
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web:   http://www.rvantwisk.nl/
skype: callto://r.vantwisk
Phone: + 1 810-476-4193







_______________________________________________
TYPO3-english mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english

Reply via email to