Hi Michael, You can manual delete an extension by open the "typo3conf/localconf.php" and delete "tm_contentaccess" from "$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extList']". Than remove the files "temp_CACHED_*" from typo3conf/, where * is variable.
Success! Peter Ruijter On 27/12/2007, Michael Karrer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Thanks for your answer but after installing tm_contentaccess i CANT > LOGIN ANY MORE!!! > > Any way to deinstall the plugin without the extension manager?!? > > Tapio Markula schrieb: > > Michael Karrer kirjoitti: > > > >> I want to hide the "Save and View" and the "Save And Close" Icons in > the > >> page module of the backend. > >> > >> I encountered problems with the RTE when somebody hit "save and new" or > >> the "save and view" icon. So i want to force the user to save first > then > >> see if everything is still alright and then close the document. > >> > >> I looked in the user TS but cant find it... > >> Any idea or hint? > >> > >> > >> > > I have added into tm_contentaccess possibility to disable buttons. See > > the manual. > > _______________________________________________ > > TYPO3-english mailing list > > [email protected] > > http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > TYPO3-english mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english > _______________________________________________ TYPO3-english mailing list [email protected] http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english
