I got the same error.

You, could disable '123' mode and try to configure manually, in "Basic
configuration" section, It work's to me.


-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de Francois
Suter
Enviado el: Miércoles, 12 de Abril de 2006 4:59
Para: TYPO3 English
Asunto: Re: [TYPO3] Typo3 version 4 - install problem

Hi,

> Im on the first page of the install where I have to type in database
> parameters but when I press continue the value entered is not  
> passed to
> step 2, it just says: There is no connection to the database!
> (Username: , Password: , Host: ).

I just stumbled on the same problem. It behaves as if the data  
entered in step 1 is not passed to step 2.

Seems like a bug. Will you open one or shall I?

Cheers

François Suter
Directeur technique
-----------------------------------------------------
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch
-----------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
TYPO3-english mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition. 
Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: 14/01/2008
17:39
 

No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition. 
Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: 14/01/2008
17:39
 

_______________________________________________
TYPO3-english mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english

Reply via email to