Dear Bernd,

Work with me here . . .

There is indeed no point in translating English into English.

There is a point in appointing a team leader and team members (i.e. an
English translation team) so that these people can be contacted if
anybody in the community finds a translation bug.

This team will not only be responsible for translating the core, but
also for translating 'extensions' like tt_news, commerce and many other
extensions that are installed on the translation server.

Extension developers may choose any language as default. So it may
happen that a certain extension is only released in Chinese. An English
translation team is very useful in such a case (provided that it has a
member that also understands Chinese of course, but you get the point ;-)

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/