Hello list,

I have some tables in my database that are growing too much, specifically
cache tables. What is the best practice for this? Can I just empty them
every now and then?

Thanx,
Frank Sonck

cache_extensions        11.878          MyISAM          4,7 MB
cache_hash              1.188           MyISAM          26,2 MB
cache_imagesizes        30.426          MyISAM          5,3 MB
cache_md5params         3.019.606       MyISAM          423,8 MB
cache_pages             1.317           MyISAM          36,4 MB
cache_pagesection       205             MyISAM          1,1 MB
cache_sys_dmail_stat    46.640          MyISAM          4,8 MB
cache_typo3temp_log     0