Christopher Torgalson napisaƂ(a):
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 9:38 PM, Rakowski Tomasz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>>  Is there a way via TypoScript to add sth just before closing </body> tag?
>

> This is sort of an odd question. Typically *everything* between the
> opening and closing body tag comes from a) content elements, or b)
> your template. You should just be able to add whatever it is to your
> template in exactly the same way you put everything else in it...

Of course, you are right - I could put my element directly to HTML
template, just before the closing </body> tag. But I wanted to know
whether there is a way to use a variable $postCode declared in
template.php which is ment to do exactly what I wanted (see copy-past
below).
As content elements are concerned imagine a situation where you use one
column and two-column templates on various sites of one service. In that
case it's not that easy to define that some object must appear directly
after CONTENT (colNum=0) because in some cases there might be also right
column used. And there is no way to redeclare all of TypoScript for
pages which use two-column style.

Of course you could define some marker or subpart, but that is the other
issue.

from template.php:

var $postCode=''; // Additional 'page-end' code could be accommulated in
this var. It will be outputted at the end of page before </body> and
some other internal page-end code.

thx for all advices, I finally decided to put code directly to HTML;

racco