Theo Kotey wrote:
> Two of my Typo3-running website have been hacked. I am trying to figure
> out how but there is an unknown ip address 58.65.236.89 which belongs to
> HostFresh. Does anybody have an info on these guys?

Most likely your site was hacked through some other software or public FTP or
easy-to-guess password. Given you responses in this thread, it does not seem
that you know much about web site security. Read a good book!

There are thousand TYPO3-based web sites around. If it was a TYPO3 problem,
many of them would be hacked now.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team