Thanks Stephen, Yes, I knew that one. However no effect at all. Must be some other place. I also searched with object browser, but no where I could find the settings what set it to 400 x 400
Eef > -----Oorspronkelijk bericht----- > Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens > Stephen Bungert > Verzonden: vrijdag 4 april 2008 13:46 > Aan: 'TYPO3 English' > Onderwerp: Re: [TYPO3] Click enlarge set maxwidth > > I think that is in the template module. Selcet the page where > your template > is and on the right-hand side there is a drop down box normally saying > Info/Modify, change it to constants and you will see all > kinds of settings > for extensions. > > -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- > Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von > H.E.Weenink | Aristo WebDesign > Gesendet: Freitag, 4. April 2008 13:08 > An: [email protected] > Betreff: [TYPO3] Click enlarge set maxwidth > > I use an extension to show houses, etcetera. > Visitors may click image to enlarge (please try for yourselves here: > http://www.marten-immo.de/index.php?id=1 > But somehow I cannot get it to be bigger then 400 x 400 > > I tried global setting for image width > [styles.content.imgtext.maxW] -> > Nothing > > Where do I find this constant?? > > Eef > > _______________________________________________ > TYPO3-english mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english > > _______________________________________________ > TYPO3-english mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english > > > _______________________________________________ TYPO3-english mailing list [email protected] http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english
