Hi,

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 9:28 PM, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Maybe I was obtuse in my explanation....
>
>  When this code was input into the code editor....(totally valid HTML)
>
>  <script type='text/javascript' src="
>
> http://360.tsi-media.de/js/tsi_writer.js?id=b3917ff9252h5007e3f3&amp;fc=f3&amp;opt=Flash<http://360.tsi-media.de/js/tsi_writer.js?id=b3917ff9252h5007e3f3&fc=f3&opt=Flash>Full
>  Screen"></script></p>
>
>  This code was spit out...Doubt quotes replaced by single quotes....Carrots
>  replaced by their code equivalent...as were ampersands.
>
>  #-&lt;script type='text/javascript' src='
>
> http://360.tsi-media.de/js/tsi_writer.js?id=b3917ff9252h5007e3f3&amp;fc=f3&amp;opt=Flash<http://360.tsi-media.de/js/tsi_writer.js?id=b3917ff9252h5007e3f3&fc=f3&opt=Flash>Full
>  Screen'&gt;&lt;/script&gt;</p>
>
>  Why does TiePoeDrei do this?

Because it's a a wysiwyg editor--it transforms what you type into it
into code that will DISPLAY the same way in the FE as it LOOKS in the
editor. In other words, it's a word-processor, not a text-editor. Use
the HTML content element or use Typoscript directly if you need to
insert javascript.

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/