Hi Michael and Ernesto

+1 it would be really nice to have DAM as a major part in TYPO3

We integrate DAM already as Part of a TYPO3 installation i.e. at UNESCO
Bangkok and until now all our customers where more then happy about it,
especially when you're able to use all those provided services for indexing
the files

At theoment there area lot of extensions to install to really get good and
nice results out of DAM and concerning the Services it would be good to find
a way how those additional programms which aren't available on some hosting
spaces could be "brought in" or replaced with working solutions, as then DAM
is a very great tool.

We really like it

Andi