Well, I use TYPO3 at work (since last september) so I would like to use the experience I have gained for my own site. I wanted a blog on all kinds of things, TYPO3, PHP, EditPad Pro and personal subjects too.
I don't really have the time to learn another CMS and am happy enough with TYPO3. There are some things I think could/should be done differently, but on the whole, I'm very happy with it. Maybe someone could make a blog extension, not just a timtab clone, or something that intergrated wordpress into TYPO3. I don't even know if this would be possible, but it would be good if you could create links to word press articles in the same way you can with tt_news articles and easily access the data in other extensions. Maybe a BE module that would list the WP blogs articles so that they could be linked to with the TYPO3 page browser and with an API that could be used by other extensions to directly access the data. ----- -- Stephen Bungert -- View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Blogging-with-TYPO3-tp18088707p18090533.html Sent from the TYPO3 English mailing list archive at Nabble.com. _______________________________________________ TYPO3-english mailing list [email protected] http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english
