On Thursday 26 June 2008 17:02:20 Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Sancar Saran wrote:
> > We are using traditional template method.
> >
> > I insert 2 different plugin instance with "new content element" button
>
> I must tell that I do not know this extension. If it provides options as
> content element, use those. Otherwise you are out of luck.

Hello Again,

It was our special extension, we can include our non GPL modules and run under
TYPO3.

We had lots of modules and module plugins.

Because of this we have to run more than one instance of this fe plugin.

And I'm sorry to disturbed with this. I'm not capable TYPO3 user, I'm just php
developer who write some code and his company wants to move TYPO3 at ASAP.

(I do not know exact terminology, so I'm try to explain how to insert my fe
plugin)

We add our extension fe plugins with following way
from Backend.

left menu -> Web
Page (click)

Page Tree->