Hi all,

I'm trying to build a little wizard and have difficulities, let's
begin by what it should do :

- add a little icon next to the page title field that opens my wizard
in a pop-up (this is ok)
- display a double sided selector box in which i can choose any number
of be_users from the right column (this doesn't work)
- display a little text field to leave a comment (ok)
- send a mail to the selected be_users pointing to the front-end page

As you can understand, the aim of this wizard is to enable a backend
user to some other backend users that a page as been changed or
created in a non automatic maner (to avoid to many mails).

I then created an little extension for that and here is what i did
(only a code extract from the class) :

        function getFormHTML($row)      {
                global $LANG;

                $tce = t3lib_div::makeInstance('t3lib_TCEforms');

                $conf = array(
                        'itemFormElName' => 'tx_flbpreview[be_users]', // not
quite sure
about what to put here
                        'itemFormElValue' => '',
                        'fieldChangeFunc' => array(''),
                        'fieldConf' => array(
                                'config' => array(
                                        'forein_table' => 'be_users',
                                        'foreign_table_where' => 'ORDER BY
username',
                                        'type' => 'select',
                                        'size' => 6,
                                        'minitems' => 1,
                                        'maxitems' => 999
                                )
                        )
                );

                $content .=

$tce->getSingleField_typeSelect('be_users','username',array(),$conf);

                return $content;

        }

The problem is that the form is created correctly but not populated by
any data (on the right hand side), Anyone can point me in the right
direction?

Thx,
Duch