-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Clay
Sissing
Sent: 09 October 2008 16:02
To: typo3-english@lists.netfielders.de
Subject: [TYPO3-english] RTE and <p>

Hello,

After going through the archive of the mailing list I found many people
experiencing the same issue but no real answer.

I created an extension that uses a field of type RTE. The text saved
into the database does not have the <p> tags for text-only editing,
which is fine, but I cannot find a way to put the <p> tags back when
displaying the content on the FE.

While creating the RTE field in the kickstarter I chose "Typical basic
setup (Bodytextfield based on CSS stylesheets)" which I thought would do
the trick.

Does anybody have an idea ?

Thanks for your help !

Clay