Rob De Vries schreef:
> Hey David,
>
> copy/paste from TSREF - conditions:
>
> If the HTTP_HOST is "www.typo3.com" this will match with:
>
> [globalString = HTTP_HOST=www.typo3.com]
> This will also match with it:
>
> [globalString = HTTP_HOST= *typo3.com]
> ... but this will also match with a HTTP_HOST like this: "demo.typo3.com"
>

> Now you can do anything you like based on the the subdomain.
>
> for the language based content, this is someting you can do in several
> ways. But I would not recommend to 'duplicate' the page tree.
> In practice, only some content is translated, most are references. You
> can do all these things with TS, organize your templates in a smart way
> and the use of conditions as mentioned above.
>
> hope it is of some help.
>
> rob

Hello Rob,

thx for your reply.
I'm aware of those conditions to do something depending on the
subdomains. So far, so good. But as I am a TS noob, I don't have a clue
how to use TS to achieve the goal I have.
Is it possible to give me a short amout of TS lines how you would do
this if you were in my 'situation'? Or maybe you can direct me to some
pages in the references that can be of use to me?

David V.