Hi,
 
Is that really the case, Dmitry? Have you ever got thai encoding (from me) 
before?
Even I'm Thai but I use UTF-8 by default. I thought it might be because 
Hotmail's formatting.
But that isn't matter now. I'm going to use newsreader.
That would get rid of the problem, I think.
BTW, should I unsubscribe this address from the mailing list after I use 
newsreader?
 
 
Thanks,
Aquamarine
> From: [email protected]> Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 10:15:08 +0200> To: 
> [email protected]> Subject: Re: [TYPO3-english] Problem 
> cannot access web pages with IE> > Hi!> > Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] wrote:> 
> > Could you try to use a newsreader for this group?> > Somehow your messages 
> show up weird (at least in my Thunderbird, don't> > know about others)> > 
> Change character encoding for his messages from Thai to Western ;)> > -- > 
> Dmitry Dulepov> TYPO3 core team> "Sometimes they go bad. No one knows why" 
> (Cameron, TSCC, "Dungeons&Dragons")> 
> _______________________________________________> TYPO3-english mailing list> 
> [email protected]> 
> http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english
_________________________________________________________________
Show them the way! Add maps and directions to your party invites. 
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/events.aspx
_______________________________________________
TYPO3-english mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english

Reply via email to