Hello all,
The better part of my morning was spent trying to tame the tinymce_rte
extension. The Tiny editor handles cut/paste from Word much better than the
default, so I would like to attempt a switch. Right now I've reached the point
where the whole thing works perfectly, except for one thing. Many popup dialogs
have an 'Advanced' tab, which allows editors way too much freedom for adding
things like ID's, JS events etc. I haven't been able to find a way to limit the
available fields in these tabs, or to disable the tabs completely. Hopefully
someone here can point me in the right direction. TinyMCE's own documentation
has been less than helpful to me..

Bas