Richard Jäger schrieb:
> Hmmm how does it exactly works? I mean im not an expert in that topic,
> thats why im asking :)
>
> I really just need, 1 main sysfolder for all 6 databases :)
>
> You got any kind of tutorial or could you be so kind and try to help?
> It would really help me more than a lot

First off, you need 6 servers.
Then you need full access to the databases.
Then you set up a ring-replication (sorry, but thisis too hard to
explain via email).

Make sure the sysfolders have the same PID across all servers.
Make sure that those persons who change PIDs, add new folders etc. KNOW
what they are doing.

Another option would be to use the DBAL and map the news tables to
another server (we tried this, failed and went for the MMR-replication.

cheers
mathias

--
TYPO3 certified intregator