I have a script that creates a image from the pageheader. But I would
like it to only generate the image if there is a image on the
mediafield. As it is now it is generating a transparent image if there
is noe image in the mediafield.

Here is my TS:
lib.image = IMAGE
lib.image {

        file = GIFBUILDER
        file {
                if.isTrue.field = {page:media}
                XY = 569,419
                format = png
                backColor = #e5e5e5
                transparentColor = #e5e5e5
                transparentBackground = 1
                10 = IMAGE
                10 {
                file.width = 550c
                file.height = 400c
                file.import=uploads/media/
                file.import.data = levelmedia: -1,slide
                mask = fileadmin/templates/main/images/mask.png

                }

                }
        }

I have tried to use the if.isTrue.field several places in the script,
but can not figure out how ot get it right.

red