On 13.07.09, Lee Perry wrote:
> When I switch back to TYPO3 4.2.6 the problem is solved and, very
> strange, on another TYPO3 4.2.8 installation there isn't such a problem,
> but there are no major differences between these installations...
> So can anybody reproduce this problem?
> And any suggestions to solve it?

I do have the same problem with Page_TV and CoolUri, but it seems to me
I only get logged out in Safari, Firefox makes less problems. But maybe
that's just the feeling...

It's a non-symlinked installation... so I didn't try switching back to
4.2.6 yet... and have no clues on how to solve it yet.

So long
Andy
--
Der Frühling droht auszuschlagen