Hi!

Jesper Paardekooper wrote:
> I have succesfully installed and configured mnogosearch within my website,
> everything works as it should. However, when I load any random page within my
> page tree, 1 out of 10 times I will get the following fatal error:
>
> Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tx_mnogosearch_indexingconfig_labelfunc()
> (previously declared in
> /var/www/web16/web/typo3conf/temp_CACHED_ps7db7_ext_tables.php:2335) in
> /var/www/web16/web/typo3conf/temp_CACHED_ps7db7_ext_tables.php on line 2381
>
> I don't know how to fix this. I have tried turning cache off for the whole
> website but I still get this message. How can I fix this?

It means that somebody is including temp_* files second time.

You can report this as a bug to mnogosearch. I will make preventing measures.
But anyway, there is some extension in your installation that works incorrectly
by including configuration files second time.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dmitrydulepov