On Sep 30, 2009, at 11:49 AM, Denyer Ec wrote:

> Testing response to see if the error is easily duplicated...
>
> On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 5:47 PM, Denyer Ec <denye...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I use Gmail to manage the Typo maillinglists, but recently every time
>> I hit REPLY to a post I get an immediate response that the postmaster
>> could not respond to the following address:
>>
>>  n.maini...@cenit.de
>>
>> Does anyone have any ideas why this has suddenly started happening?
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Denyer
>> --
>> -------
>> http://gallery.denyerec.co.uk

I never seen that error... but it sounds funny to me that you get
that...

ries

                        regards, Ries van Twisk

- Join us on #TYPO3 on freenode | irc://chat.freenode.net/#typo3

tags: Freelance TYPO3 Glassfish JasperReports JasperETL Flex Blaze-DS
WebORB PostgreSQL DB-Architect
email: r...@vantwisk.nl        web:   http://www.rvantwisk.nl/
skype: callto://r.vantwisk