Jigal van Hemert schrieb:
Thomas Russel wrote:
It seems that only a few pixels of the image are actually clickable as the link when I mouseover the image.

It would be helpful if we can see the page where the problem occurs. A text with image element puts a link around the entire image, so any problems like you describe seem to be related to CSS and browser problems.
In which browsers (brand + version) does the problem occur?

Regards, Jigal.

The problem accurs in all browsers except IE6 (as strang as this may sound).

It's a local site at the moment, so I can't give any URL :-/