Stefan Isak schrieb:

> L10N can't handle this and I also can't find an appropriate configuration
> to build a XML file using the t3d export & import functions.

You can export XML files from T3 pages, by using the common export tool. Simply
click on a page icon (clickmenu) and choose More options>Export to .t3d

In the export interface go to the second tab "Files & Presets", there you have a
option "Fileformat". You can select "XML" as output format, which will render
the
export file as XML.

I do not know exactly if you can import this again, but I guess it should be
possible, as it is just the interal raw format being written to the t3x.

(A t3x is a serialized array of pagedata, and gzip compressed eventually)

greets,
Bernhard