Thank you, Daniela. Your efforts are very much appreciated. The new series of Englush 4.2 videos is very helpful.

Best regards -- Tony Lush

Daniela wrote:
I just wanted to let you know that we have finally managed to complete the series of video tutorials for v4.2 in English. Just like the German videos, the new English series consists of 21 consecutive videos taking approx. four to eight minutes each. Step by step, they impart the knowledge an editor needs for working with TYPO3. The series, as well as a 4 minutes quick guide, and a step-by-step quick reference are available for free in the videos section of typo3.org.