Van: typo3-english-boun...@lists.typo3.org
[mailto:typo3-english-boun...@lists.typo3.org] Namens Tyler Kraft
Verzonden: donderdag 26 november 2009 14:14
Aan: typo3-english@lists.typo3.org
Onderwerp: Re: [TYPO3-english] Submenu with header

Hi

You can do this many ways but the two that come right to mind instantly are to change the entrylevel and make use of all the options in TMENU and TMENUITEM or you can simply replace your wrap with stdWrap.datawrap to get the data.

hth

Paul Rijke wrote:
Hi all,

I'm developing a new template and I want a submenu, containting the
content
of it's parent a the title. So I have level-0 menu-time called "Services",
than I want the submenu to be generated as:

        <h1>Services</h1>
                <ul>
        </ul>

Any ideas how to typoscript this? This what I have now, which works except
for the title. I know i have to do something with leveltitle:0 or so, but
please bear with me:

lib.subMenu = HMENU
lib.subMenu.entryLevel = 1
lib.subMenu.wrap = <div class="sub_nav"><h1>{ leveltitle : 0
lib.subMenu.1 = TMENU
lib.subMenu.1.NO {
  allWrap =<li>|</li>
}