Hi.
I still have this question. I didn't finde anything useful.
I just wnat to know how to find out if there are any element at the
page. If not. Take lement with pageid 47.
Regards
Jeppe D.
Jeppe Donslund skrev:
I have fund this
10 = COA
10 {
#10 = TEXT
#10.value = This is the default content
10 = RECORDS
10.dontcheckPid = 1
10.tables = tt_content
10.source = 54
10.if.isTrue.current = 1
10.if.negate = 1
20 = RECORDS
20.source.current=1
20.tables = tt_content
20.stdWrap.if.isTrue.current = 1
wrap = <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--> | <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end-->
}
It takes the content from Global elements but it doesn't show the
content from the actual page if it is present.
Is this the right way?
Jeppe
Peter Klein skrev:
Hi Jeppe. You can use the "numRows" property to test if a DB lookup
returns something or not.
if.isTrue.numRows {
table = tt_content
select {
pidInList = [ID OF PAGE WITH CE ELEMENT]
where = uid=49
}
}
--
Peter Klein
On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 09:44:26 +0100, Jeppe Donslund <[email protected]>
wrote:
Hi,
I would like to know if it is possible to check wether an area
contains elements or not.
I have 3 elements in the bottom of my page. The user can but content
in these elements but if they leave it empty on a page TYPO3 should
use content from an other page using this TypoScript:
lib.element1 = COA
lib.element1 {
10 = RECORDS
10.dontcheckPid = 1
10.tables = tt_content
10.source = 49
}
I guess this is possible, I just don't know where to look for it :-)
Regards
Jeppe Donslund
_______________________________________________
TYPO3-english mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.typo3.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english