Hi,

Am 19.01.2010, 08:22 Uhr, schrieb Katja Lampela <katja.lamp...@lieska.net>:

1. making a new record (for example tt_news record) is not possible in Web/Page module any more. You have to choose List module. There used to be the "Create new record" link in Page module also. Or am I missing something obvious?

Can you have a look at an 4.2 installation, if there really was such an option? Can't remember...

2. copying a record (for example tt_news) is not possible with the "click menu" in Page module even though the records are there visible. One can choose "Copy" from the record's clickmenu but there never appears "Paste..". If I choose List module, I get the paste *icon* after copying, but the clickmenu still doesn't have the "Paste" option there either. I think this is not logical.

Yes, that's pretty ugly. I always use the page tree to paste records to other pages.
Again, screenshot would be nice, to really see the difference.

Steffen