Hi Jeppe,

Am 19.01.2010 13:56, schrieb Jeppe Donslund:
I use sr_freecap togehter with tipafriend
Bu the Captcha-image doesn't react on the changes I make.
I have tried both in Constant Editor and Typoscript Object Browser.
I have change the maximum of letters from 5 to 4. nothing happens.

I use sr_freecap with wec_discussion, it's very nice.
I managed that it read the characters to the user.

In Constants I wrote:

plugin.tx_srfreecap.accessibleOutput =1
plugin.tx_srfreecap {
 backgroundType = Morphed image blocks
 backgroundBlur = 1
 backgroundMorph = 1
 morphFactor = 0.8
 mergeWithBackground = 0
 salutation = formal
 imageHeight = 80
 textColor = 1
 siteTag = 1
 siteTagDomain = subdomain.yourdomain.com
 accessibleOutputImage = EXT:sr_freecap/res/images/audio.png
 maxWordLength = 5
}

Maybe you have some mismatch because using Editor and Object Browser?

Best regards
Erdal