Karin Meulengrath wrote:

I have installed direct_mail 2.6.7 on a TYPO3 version 4.3.3 but I can't get it to work. Wiki states that it works with templaVoila but that you should create pages in the direct mail sysfolder as any other page, not using the wizard. When I do that the preview says 'No ts template'.
The manual dosn't have any explenation about the template.

Hello !

First you have to create the pages which should get sent in the direct mail
sysfolder. It simply depends on wheter you use traditional templating or
templavoila how you get this done.

Of course there has to be some TS-Template to be available on those pages.
I do not know what you mean by "not using the wizard" ... but you should
simply set up some pages in the direct-mail folder. You have to change the
field "Contains module" of the page to "Direct Mail". The icon of the page
should then change to a mail-icon.

Then simply continue as you were creating a normal TYPO3 website, just the
site will get sent as HTML newsletter. there are no special things to consider
during this step, except that the page has to be readable and get rendered
by a mail-client.

greets,
Bernhard