----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        wooha . <woo...@live.nl>
Gesendet:   Dienstag, 10. August 2010 10:52:49
An:         typo3-english@lists.typo3.org
CC:
Betreff:    [TYPO3-english] TYPO3 error:

Hello everyone,

I was hoping to get some help from you. Because this is my first TYPO3 4.4.2
installation.

I'm getting this error:

Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare xdebug() (previously declared in
/***/t3lib/config_default.php:489) in /***/config_default.php on line 493

How to fix this??

Hi,

I had this message too once and it seems that the script config_default.php is called twice in some cases - in most installations I can't reproduce the message or fault.

For a quick fix just note the following inquiry around the function:

if (!function_exists('xdebug')) {

        [ HERE THE FUNCTION ]

}

Regards,