Hello everyone,

I use perfectlightbox in combination with tkcropthumbs to generate some kind of simple to use image gallery.

Yesterday I upgraded to Typo3 4.4.2 (from 4.2.x) and now the lightbox mixes up the order of the images. As far as I can see the pictures are not shown from left to right, but from top to bottom by column instead by row. I had a quick view into the page's html sourcecode, and this seems to be the new order in the source as well. (By the way, is this normal?)

Is there any know way to fix the behaviour? I would really like to use the extension in this combination in the future, but I can only do so, if this is fixed.

Is there anywhere a bugtracker for the extension? I have looked into the manual, changelog and readme, but I have found nothing.

Any ideas?

Kristian