> I am trying to get custom columns working for page input, I have read
> through the TSref and and come up with the following page TSconfig :
>
> TCEFORM.tt_content.colPos.addItems {
>      4 = My New Column
>      5 = Another Column
> }

Well - since it's been me who caused this:

You should add the items to the TCA array by putting something like this into
the extTables.php file located in your t<po3conf folder:

$TCA['tt_content']['columns']['colPos']['config']['items']['4'] = array('My New
Column','4');
$TCA['tt_content']['columns']['colPos']['config']['items']['5'] =
array('Another Column','5');

The TCEFORM settings in TSconfig won't influence the visible columns in the
page module but just the available options in the select box.
This works when just adding new content element types, but not for the columns.

So sorry for the confusion

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de