I managed to install Typo3_4.4.4 succesfully in Xampp (by the way, according to
what I read, it seems that you cannot run mysql command from console in Xampp).
I use the "Introductionpackege3_4.4.4" which is for testing, new site and
follow the instructions of the QuickInstall.

Please do not steal other threads by replying to mails and changing the subject (your mail appears within the 4.5-question thread). Please use the "new mail" button in your mail software.

Thanks! (please do not reply to this mail, start a new thread instead ;-)).

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert