Hi all

I have created one custom extension to store the product and related entries using IRRE structure and given "'foreign_table_where' => pid =31"..so everything is working fine. I have one sysfolder (id=31) to store multiple main products and it's related entries. Now problem is - when i was installed plug-in on the page..there i can only select the sysfoder id BUT i want to select any main product from the same sysfolder as well..so that somehow i can catch it from pi_vars and fetch the related information of that product from the tables.

is this my correct to do this?
anybody have a best solution on this then please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Sarvesh

--