Hi again !

Dmitry where can I find the pre hook ? Cause my problem is probably because I can`t find a proper hook. Wheren I was using Robert`s example the thara are first stored and processed by my functions. My goal is to set fields that will be updated BEFORE they are updated. That way I can save data in two tables. Is it possible ?

best regards,
Dawid Pacholczyk