Luis E. Suarez schrieb:
Solved the misterious behavior.

This is very weird really. The backend doesn't render in Firefox, Opera, Chrome and others. I copy/pasted the html source code into Dreamweaver and could see text and DIV's of the different menu sections. Out of desperation I run IExplorer 9 (that I never use) and voila! The backend rendered okay except for a minor bug in 'User Admin/Compare User Settings', where the Filelist appears in the background (need confirmation). I then run IExplorer 8 in my XP laptop and the backend rendered okay too.

The questions are, am I the only one using TYPO 4.4 and Firefox, Opera, Chrome etc? and what about developers, do they use IE only?

I'm tired, I expected to upgrade all my sites in two days but instead I got a very unworthy weekend.

Cheers!

Hi Luis,

I did install a 4.4.6 from scratch onto Suse 10.3. and 11.2 Server,

it runs from beginning. I am using FF 3.6 and Opera 11 and Netscape 9
and IE6 and IE7, sometimes IE8 from a notebook and I see the backend
almost completely.

But: beside quixplorer, currently I did avoid any extension,
to receive real results. Extensions will be added later step by step.

Then I did fill some content with a t3d export from 4.2.17,
it is slow but ok. look here: neu.puppenstiftung.de

So if you like to play with a 4.4.6 demo one of my servers,
contact me by my e-mail directly.

It runs a little bit slow compared by 4.2.17, but it runs fine.
May be something may be wrong on your servers config.

--

best regards
Gert Redlich