Hi, List.

I have a such structure of a page: AMENU, LIST (shows non-archieved by default), SINGLE. After selecting some period in AMENU, I get a list of entries from that period in my LIST view - that is good. But after selection of any single article, LIST view shows again default non-archived items, because link to SINGLE view contains only tx_ttnews[tt_news] - no tx_ttnews[year], tx_ttnews[month] and so on. Can I somehow keep period-related piVars in links to SINGLE view, so LIST still will show items from selected period?