Am 09.03.2011 15:44, schrieb Bjoern Pedersen:
Am 09.03.2011 15:30, schrieb Katja Lampela:
Hi,

After upgrading the backend is blank, frontend works. Install tool works
too and I have displayErrors to 2
and my IP address in devIPmask, but no errors.

Server error log gives for example:

PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare class t3lib_div in
/home/webadmin/typo3_src-4.4.4/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php on line 230,
referer: http://www.myaddress.fi/typo3/backend.php

If i remember correctly, I had something similar due to some broken
extension.
Either try manually clearing typo3conf/temp_* or
maybe google can find something?

Björn
My solution was clearing cache und browser refresh. I had the same behaviours on some TYPO3 installations on my dev-server.

--
Regards,
Josef Florian Glatz