Hi Cecilie,

Cecilie Andersen wrote:

> I am looking for an extension, where a pdf file is integrated to the site
> - and also fitted to the size.
> I have found pdf viewer, but this make an image out of an pdf and does not
> scale it, so it is unreadable.

No Browser can show PDF files out of the box. Only if they have a PDF viewer
plugin installed, they are able to load the PDF viewer into the website.

A website itself can only create images out of the PDF pages like Google
Docs does.
The pdf viewer does the same. So you might read its manual whether you can
control the scale.

What you could do is, open the pdf in an iframe. It should start a download
if the browser does not know what to do with the PDF.

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe