Hi,

On 31-3-2011 10:16, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
Katja Lampela wrote:
Lately I've noticed considerable increasing in spamming through forms
with captcha extension enabled. Anyone else or recommendations?

I noticed that some of this spam comes now from manual submissing by
live humans. This was the reason I switched my blog to a premoderation
of all comments.

True. Some time ago I searched for a solution for a (non-TYPO3) guestbook with a captcha. I first tried the honeypot project and only logged what it wanted to block. No false positives, so I replaced the captcha with the honeypot and there was still spam. The combination of the honeypot blacklist (httpbl.org) and a captcha reduced form spam to very close to zero.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.