Hi -- Trying to figure out if I can do something with TS alone. What I want is a grouped megadropdown menu, two levels: level 1 is a simple, standard top level menu, but for second level pages, I want pages split into two groups: first, pages with images would be output with image, page title and abstract; and secondly, pages without an image would just be listed with their titles. Consider the following page tree, where an * means a page has an image:

Page 1
Page 2
- Page 2.1
- Page 2.2 *
- Page 2.3
- Page 2.4 *
Page 3

I'd want this output as:

<ul>
 <ul>
   <li>Page 2.2* [+ image and abstract]</li>
   <li>Page 2.4* [+ image and abstract]</li>
 </ul>
 <ul>
   <li>Page 2.1</li>
   <li>Page 2.3</li>