Hi all,

I have a really annoying problem which cost me hours to debug with no useful solution.

Running components:
- TYPO3 4.5.2
- tt_news 3.0.1

I want to display a list of news records on a page. Works perfectly as usual. Now i want to use a generic marker.

plugin.tt_news {
        genericmarkers {
                presscontact = TEXT
                presscontact {
                        value = TestMarker
                }
        }
}

This works fine too. I even can access other fields of the rendered record. But if I get to my needed code the problem occurs. I want to render another type of record. In my case a tt_address record. For this I use the RECORDS cObject.

plugin.tt_news {
        genericmarkers {
                presscontact = RECORDS
                presscontact {
                        source = 3
                        tables = tt_address

                        conf.tt_address = COA
                        conf.tt_address {
                                10 = TEXT
                                10.field = last_name
                        }
                }
        }
}

But from that moment with a RECORDS or CONTENT cObject the list disappears. I debugged the complete rendering process and anywhere the content is rendered fine and stored in variables and passed through the functions. Even the HTML which tt_news main method return is correct.

If I change the tt_news plugin to a non cached version

plugin.tt_news = USER_INT

the list is shown.

I tried to change to the new caching framework without any success.

I hope you guys have a solution in mind.

Best regads
Tobias