Ideally should be at minimum: - Shared Hosting (I don't need stellar performance at this point) - Unlimited domains, bandwidth and space - Typo3 one-click (or very close) install including ImageMagick, GD and everything else needed for a basic Typo3. - English website and support. - I don't care in which country it is hosted. - Linux hosting - Daily backups - Good customer service/support
Anyways I just wanted a few opinions from all you guys on which ones you guys chose. Just to have a second opinion. So thanks Georg for your input. I'll check out Mittwald and jweiland. Erick On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 12:37 AM, Georg Ringer <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi, > > Am 16.05.2011 23:00, schrieb Erick Paquin: > >> Which host would you recommend? >> > > this really depends on your needs. For some people it is very important in > which country the server stands because of SEO. Shared hosting, your own > server, housing? > > 100 GB Space, unlimited traffic? ... > > Moreover there are some hosters, who know TYPO3 very well and they got > packages especially for TYPO3. I know that from Mittwald and jweiland. At > least Mittwald offers you some buttons to upgrade all of your installations > at a central place but of course hosting is more expansive there than at > e.g. hetzner. > > Georg > _______________________________________________ > TYPO3-english mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.typo3.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english > _______________________________________________ TYPO3-english mailing list [email protected] http://lists.typo3.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english
