Hi,

I solved my problem posted yesterday

I am using tt_news on a site where new news postings are fairly infrequent. I
would like to flag new postings in some way - perhaps by pre-pending a small
image. Is there some way of doing this with TYPOScript?

The following TYPOScript worked for me:

plugin.tt_news.displayList.title_stdWrap {
        wrap >
        outerWrap = <h3>|</h3>
        prepend >
        prepend = COA