Hi,

On 23-6-2011 23:26, Guillermo R. Oramas J. wrote:
There is not 'title' for columns in the TCA documentation. I think the
TCA setup is good.

Sorry, I was confused by the 'title' property of the table. You're of course right.

The only thing I can think of is that the tables you link to do not have the 'label' (not the label of the column, but of the entire table; yes very confusing) field set correctly.
This doesn't explain why an mm-relation would work correctly though.

What you describe is not standard/correct behaviour. I use db relations a lot and haven't seen the behaviour you describe.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.