W dniu 2011-07-12 11:56, Jogvan Olsen pisze:
Hi List

I have a little problem for SB Portfolio. I have adapted the Realurl
setup from the manual to site - and it works perfect except from one thing.

The 'tag' ('GETvar' => 'tx_sbportfolio_pi1[tag]'):

- The Scandinavian characters (ÆØÅæøå) are not converted to their ASCII
equivalents
- Spaces are not converted to space character '-'
- Is not converted to lowercase.

ex.
My url look like this:
http://my-domain.dk/eksempler/tag/Jubilæumsskrift 2010/

I want them to look like this:
http://my-domain.dk/eksempler/tag/jubilaeumsskrift-2010/

All other parts of the url are converted to nice looking lowercase ASCII
characters, with '-' as space-character.

I have pasted my realurs setting below - Can anyone see what I am
missing, and give me some advice?

Thanks in advance
Jogvan Olsen

?>

Hi

I think you can achieve your goals with userFunc. See realurl documentation. You have to write your own class for encoding and decoding tx_sbportfolio_pi1[tag] parameter.

Here is a part of one of my sites realurl configuration. In this case tx_drblob_pi1[sort] gets values "title:0" or "crdate:1" and it is converted by my class to: "by-title-asc" and "by-crdate-desc".

'postVarSets' => array(
        '_DEFAULT' => array(
                'sorting' => array(
                        array(
                                'GETvar' => 'tx_drblob_pi1[sort]',
'userFunc' => 'EXT:site_specific/class.tx_realurl_userfunc_drblob.php:&tx_realurl_userfunc_drblob->main',
                        ),
                ),
        )
)