Hey,

On 07/14/2011 09:11 PM, Louis Coppola wrote:
Is there anyway/extension that I can use to see which extension or
function in my system is causing this query to be executed?

you could try to use http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-mf_mysql_profiler . The extension xclasses t3lib_db to log queries. Do not use in production! It has a BE module to click through the logs. The extension is a bit rusty but basically does its job. I once had a patch to add a backtrace to the log (this will solve your "where does it come from question"), but I don't have it at hand anymore. I remember that it was an easy hack. I'd love to refactor the extension to a fully fledged module with some fancy stuff, but I currently have no time to do it.

Regards
Christian