TYPO3 Conference call for papers.

Have you found the solution to a major challenge within the TYPO3 universe or
beyond recently? Did you create something unique and want to let everyone in on
how you did it? Has your experience from the past years as a professional lead
to insights that you want to share?
Then now is the time to hand in your proposal for a presentation at this years'
TYPO3 conference!

>From october 6th - 8th, 2011 the international TYPO3 Conference takes place at
>a new and even better suited venue: the Congress Park Hanau, near Frankfurt am
>Main/Germany.
The cream of the crop of TYPO3 professionals will return to attend various
tracks ranging from business-minded presentations to a wealth of technical
insights into TYPO3 and bordering technologies. Speakers from diverse
backgrounds and with a broad range of perspectives of applications of TYPO3 and
FLOW3 will present their best and most innovative work.

Apply with your idea for a presentation through the Call for Papers form on
until July 31st. The Paper Committee will then vote on the proposals and put
together the program.

After logging in here ( http://t3con11-frankfurt.typo3.org/ ), create your
speaker profile to be able to submit papers. During the paper submission
process we'll ask you about the title and abstract of your session. Also you
need to decide on a session type and a track your presentation will fit. Until
you actually submit the paper it will be in draft mode and can be fine-tuned as
much as you like.

Make us marvel and share some of your tricks!
http://t3con11-frankfurt.typo3.org/callforpapers/